Fundraise for Us
There are so many fun and fabulous ways you can fundraise for Pat Dogs Australia – whatever your age and wherever you live.
The easiest way to fundraise is to set up an online fundraising page for your event or fundraising efforts, like on:
- Set up a gofundme fundraiser. Pat Dogs Australia is registered with gofundme so donations made through there are still tax-deductible.
- Set up a Facebook fundraiser. This can be done easily in a few minutes if you have a Facebook account. Facebook pays all the processing fees for you, so 100% of your donation goes directly to Pat Dogs Australia.
- Donate directly through our online donation form. Direct your fundraising participants here, it’s also safe, easy and quick.
Some of the occasions you can fundraise for in 2022 include:
- Valentine’s Day Monday 14 February
- World Autism Awareness Day Saturday 2 April
- Mother’s Day Sunday 8 May
- National Volunteer Week Monday 16 May – Sunday 22 May
- Take Your Dog to Work Day Friday 24 June
- PTSD Awareness Day Monday 27 June
- International Assistance Dog Week Sunday 7 – Saturday 13 August
- International Dog Day Thursday 26 August
- Father’s Day Sunday 4 September
- World Occupational Therapy Week Monday 24 – Saturday 29 of October
- World Occupational Therapy Day Thursday 27 October
- International Day of People with Disability (IDPWD) Saturday 3 December
- International Volunteer Day 5 December
You can also represent and raise money for Pat Dogs Australia through fun runs or challenge events like Sydney’s City2Surf.
But anytime is a good time to fundraise or raise awareness!
If you need more help, please email us or call 1300 007 364 and ask to speak to our Fundraising team.