and make a difference in someones life
Give a secure donation today and help Australians living with disability achieve their life goals.
Pat Dogs Australia is a nationwide charity that trains intelligent dogs to become carers and companions for people with mental health disabilities.
It takes $40,000 to cover the two years of training, healthcare, food, accommodation and equipment needed for just one Assistance Dog.
For some people without NDIS funding, the only way we can train dogs is through kind donations from the community.
Here’s where your donation could go:
- $35 can give a dog one day of accommodation with one of our accredited trainers
- $50 can help feed one of our dogs for a fortnight
- $100 can help a handler and their dog learn new skills through a training session with a professional trainer
- $250 can keep a client in the community by helping us complete a dog’s annual Public Access Test
- $389 can give a pup a great start to life with a month of training, food, equipment and vaccinations